Friday, December 10, 2010

WOOF WOOF

Hi everyone!

I am so excited that i have my very own blog!

My name is Stella and i am a mini long hair dauchshund! I am born on 5th of April 2010 and wow i am an excited little puppy!! I didn't always have a name. I spent most part of my puppy days in the petshop called Hotdog. Its on River Valley road. Quite cool woof! Loads of people come to our home. Somehow, everyone who came chose my siblings first. Well, they were different colour to me. I am a proud black and tan mini!

I love uncle and auntie Hotdog! They treated me very well and i especially like to play with auntie. She always pets me on the head and tell me what a good girl i am!

Then when I thought that was going to be my world, mommy and daddy came into my life! They gave me a REAL home! wow!! I had my own toys, blankets and even my very own bed!

Daddy named me after the beer. Stella Artois. I think i am BETTER than that beer! Mommy named me after the fashionistar designer Stella McCartney. But i think i am just Stella, the happy lil doxie!

So here begins the real life adventures of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment